About the Company and Opportunity:
Our company is growing; thus, we are searching for experienced candidates to fill newly created positions. We are currently looking for a Tax Professional. We appreciate you taking the time to review the qualifications list and apply for the position. If you don’t fill all the qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your experience level.
Tax Professional Overview:
2+ years of recent experience in public accounting (or a combination of industry and public accounting) that includes working in a paperless and cloud environment, reviewing complex returns, researching complex tax issues, preparing returns, managing client relationships, working in a team environment,
Your skills and experience will enable you to meet the following expectations of our professional and diverse Tax Group.
- Prepare and review individual and business tax returns, including federal and state filings.
- Assist in identifying tax-saving opportunities and strategies for clients.
- Research tax issues and stay updated on tax laws and regulations changes.
- Maintain organized and accurate client records.
- Provide exceptional client service and address inquiries and concerns professionally.
- Collaborate with the tax team to ensure compliance with deadlines and deliverables.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of tax processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA certification or eligibility is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in tax preparation and compliance.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in tax software and Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently when required.
COMPUTER SYSTEMS USED (NOT A REQUIREMENT)
- Wolters Kluwer CCH Axcess Tax
- Wolters Kluwer CCH Axcess Practice
- Wolters Kluwer CCH Answer Connect Tax Research
- Wolters Kluwer CCH Prosystem fx Engagement
- Thomas Reuters Checkpoint Tools
- Intuit Quickbooks
- Microsoft Office